Aug 2, 2010

New Print For Sale - Thomas Ligotti's "Songs Of A Dead Dreamer" Cover Illustration

Baba Yaga
Baba Yaga
Baba Yaga
I am now offering a limited edition of 100 prints for my cover illustration of Thomas Ligotti's "Songs Of A Dead Dreamer" recently published by Subterranean Press.

I chose a scene from Ligotti's story "Vastarien" to illustrate, a dark world of fantastic nightmare visions in a city of impossible abominations.

The artwork is 24 x 32 inches on Hahnemuhle Fine Art Pearl paper, a triple coated, lignin free, 100% alpha-cellulose paper. It is an age resistant paper with a surface that is remarkably similar to a traditional silver gelatin double-weight photo paper. There is a quarter inch white border along the edges.

The Price is 155 dollars plus shipping. Each print will be signed and numbered, ready for framing and shipped rolled in a heavyweight wide mailing tube.


Contact me at evilenergy@yahoo.com if interested.

5 comments:

  1. I love this, so very animated, and re-animated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as great as I remember them. You always integrate the fragments of photographs rearranged in such feverish and frenzied compositions in a seemless manner. Your chimeras would seem to stand in defiance to what nature would appear to deem proper or possible, but there they are, alive and animate, in your pictures. I am very interested to see what you have in store for Grimscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aeron, you, you are, the, best, i, advice, a Title, for effect, for, the, blogspot, monster
    brains, the, my suggestion of Title, is this, "the monsters of the mind, they come, a,
    reap, "is perhaps, too, scary, but does this impression is, in effect, I just want to say that, very, have, asked, friendship,, facebook, like, welcome, and this, my request, thank you, I, trust, and hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could say so many things about this, but oh my God, that sky! THE SKY!

    ReplyDelete