Dec 1, 2009

The Mist, Artwork Inspired By Stephen King

Aeron Alfrey - The Mist Aeron Alfrey - The Mist, detail I am now selling a limited edition of 100 signed and numbered high quality art prints of this artwork. Paper type is a glossy expensive photo paper with archival inks, giving the image a depth of space impossible to portray online. The size is 32 x 24 inches.

Price is 250 US dollars plus shipping.

Contact me at evilenergy @ yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!


The Mist is one of my favorite stories, I had the honor of illustrating my favorite scene from it in the recently published "Knowing Darkness, Artists Inspired By Stephen King" published by Centipede Press.


* I will be holding back an unspecified number of prints for a solo show I'm doing in the next two years.


1 comment: